Monday, November 3, 2014

PRALHAV SAMBYAL

Course: NDA
Duration: 4 weeks
Email: pralhav.sambyal.ps@gmail.com
State/City: Dharamshala, H.P

♦ Minerva has provided me an opportunity to gain an experience I will not forget it has helped me to do well in my regular tests and has brought about a very good change in my perception. Thank you, For such a good environment that you provided us. The infrastructure is very well maintained and facilities are even also good.

♦ Yes, I would recommend Minerva academy for aspiring candidates as it provides exhaustive preparation of the exam and even builds up your overall personality here.

♦ The management is quite co-operative and helpful in providing assistance to students and taken care of every problem a student came across in Minerva. So I give it a four star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments