Saturday, November 1, 2014

ARADHYAY SEWAL

Course: NDA
Duration: 4 weeks
State/City: Nahan (H.P)

♦ The thing which I love about academy is whole over academy guidance they provide to us for our particular course and the fast action taken by the administration to improve the facilities or any other problem faced by the students.

♦ I feel very confident about myself after coaching at Minerva that I could now crack any paper I want to. It not only builds up my knowledge in academics it builds up my knowledge also in the surrounding situations and how to overcome it.

♦ Infrastructure is good lecture hall is well maintained, cleaned, air conditioned of full silence and good for studies. A good amount of material related to defense along with broad and bright pictures are there on the walls to encourage the students that what they are preparing for. No such hidden things are kept for them.

♦ Yes, I do feel confident for my upcoming exam. Yes, I do feel that I have made the right choice to come to Minerva. I was being personally suggested to go to Minerva by uncle Lt Col Sudir Sewal who was among the first batch of 1955 of the Minerva academy and he is also thankful to this academy.

♦ I would recommend to the upcoming students to elaborate broaden their Minds to gain in this academy. There is a lot of good rain of knowledge dropping from facility of this academy.

♦ They should gain it by becoming a patient listener and they should try this best to gain as much they could take from here. Thanks a lot. Special thanks to Ranjit sir and all his facilities of Minerva academy. Hope one day I would reach my goal and be here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments