Saturday, November 1, 2014

ASHUTOSH THAKUR

State/City: Himachal Pradesh
SSB Center & Course: 12 SSR Ranglare (TES) 10+2 B.tech Indian Navy

Faculty member especially Ranjit Sir, Mani Sir and all other teachers I have learned the most important things in my life from them.

When I came to Minerva Academy 10 days back, I was lacking confidence of going to stage, speaking fluently, non-speaker, but after spending my days at Minerva I have observed all these three changes in me and now after finishing my days in Minerva I will never put down on any challenge put in front of me.

Academy infrastructure is excellent and the hostels are also very good. The food in mess is also very good. It has all those facilities that a student needs and have the best surroundings. Minerva Acadmey is situated in a perfect place surrounded by nature and the best academy for taking SSB coaching.

Yes, I feel confident after coming to the academy for the upcoming SSB interview. It was the biggest and the most wonderful decision of coming to Minerva for coaching and now I am really proud to say that I am a Minervan

110% yes, I would definitely like to recommend Minerva Academy to the aspiring candidates and confirm their dream of bringing the future of Indian Armed forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments