Saturday, November 1, 2014

SAMABH SHARMA

State/City: Rajasthan, Jodhpour
SSB Center & Course: SSB Allahabad, CDS course

I love the teachers here at the academy, the hard work we are put though, the insight and the actual working of SSB which are told to us so clearly and the friends we make for a lifetime here at academy.

I have found my weakness, accepted them and have resolved to work to minimize them. I also have enhanced my strong points and the deep knowledge I have now about SSB, makes me very confident. Moreover, I realized that I can cross my own ------------ to excel in SSB. I have learnt to work very hard. I will surely do better in my SSB.

Academy infrastructure is really good. Hostel is really comfortable and enjoyable with friends all around. Mess food has crossed all bounds of expectations. I never believed I could find such excellent food in mess but I was proved wrong, Minerva mess is awesome. Grounds are lush green & sports facilities abundant. It has a calm environment & army classrooms just prefect!!

Yes, I feel confident about my upcoming SSB as I know I am going to face and how to face it.

I definitely think I made the right choice & I will refer Minerva Academy to all aspiring candidates who come in my contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments