Saturday, November 1, 2014

Harsh Yadav

State/City: Jaipur, Rajasthan
SSB Center & Course: NDA, TET – 32

♦ I love Minerva Academy because it has given me a plarform to improve my self. The faculty is outstanding. Faculty is enthusiastic and cleared all our doubts. Moreover, academy has a big ground in which we can practice for our physical tests.

♦ The changes which I can see in myself are very large the main change is confidence & English speaking. Earlier I have a stammering, but when I came to Minerva Academy, I can easily talk with other in English and I can speak very confidently and loudly in GD/speech. The other important change is my physical change. Now I do not fear about obstacles and I like monkey crawling very much.  I have started learning table tennis also.

♦ Minerva Academy is a best academy. Minerva Academy is home away from home.

♦ Yes. I feel very much confident and prepared for SSB Interview. The technique/ways the teacher told us are very helpful. Yes, I have made the best decision of my life by coming at Minerva Academy.

♦ Yes, I will surely recommend Minerva Academy for other aspiring candidates. I was also suggested to to join Minerva Academy by my uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments