Monday, November 3, 2014

GAURAV THAKUR

Course: NDA
Duration: 8 weeks
State/City: Himachal Pradesh

♦ The atmosphere here is very good and behavior is very friendly.

♦ Feeling well as compared to my old knowledge I have learnt so much here, which will help me in my NDA written exam.

♦ The infrastructure of the academy is very good. I had never seen any academy with all facilities like excellent playground, mess classroom and environment.

♦ I felt confident for my upcoming exam because rather than studies Minerva academy gives me motivational spirits. This comes first in my life more than studies.

♦ Yes, I recommend other candidates to be a part of the academy because it is not excellent but very good academy as compare to any other DEFENSE ACADEMY IN INDIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments