Saturday, November 1, 2014

Ishanne Chandhuji

State/City: Howrah, West Bengal

♦ In the 10-days stay at Minerva Academy, I here loved and admired the teaching methodology and the concise, and comprehensive education course provided. The reading materials provided here at Minerva academy are really of a very good standard being very precise about the techniques, tips and other suggestions and improvements provided. The faculty members are very energetic and take a lot of pains to see to it that their students are well trained. The guidance, practical hand-on experience are the best.

♦ I after having spent 10days at the Minerva Academy have found a lot of improvements in various branches. I am ever more confident now and think I have got a whole many ways to confront and tackle real-life situations that we often come across and that needs a proper-planning. Besides, I have also improved on some qualified that are considered essential and imperative for being a good, responsible citizen of India.

♦ Minerva Academy has a very good infrastructure including provisions for boarding and lodging, sports facilities, an open environment, with lots of space and with adequate physical training and fitness equipments.

♦ Yes, I do feel a whole lot more confident and believe I have made the right choice by coming to Minerva Academy. I am proud to be a Minervian and being a part of its family.

♦ I after having seen such a brilliant atmosphere and such experienced and veteran faculty members and having witnesses their effective teaching methodology, would naturally recommend this institution to any other candidate aspiring to being an officer in any field of profession, whatsoever. I think this institution is the best of its kind in their field of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments