Monday, November 3, 2014

ARMAN

State/City: Rewari, Haryana
SSB Center & Course: Dehradun (NDA)

Minerva is the best academy for ssb the time we spent in class mess and hostel is the best time we have ever spent. Mere 10 days were the turning point in my life. Now I can speak English well. I do not hesitate to go to stage and I have knowledge of all the tests, obstacles which are going to be held in ssb. 

The infrastructure of academy is very good. Everyone feels comfortable in the class mess hostel. There are such good sports facilities & obstacles practice ground, I think which cannot be found in any other academy.

I now feel so much confident I will be selected in SSB in my first Trial. Before coming to academy I was saying that see what will happen. But now I am so much willing to go to armed forces that I will not join any other job.

I also recommend Minervacademy to other aspiring candidates because it is best academy and I think the decision to join Minerva is best decision I ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments